Monday, December 1, 2008

What I learned in EDM 310.........

Well where do I begin. In the beginning I would have to say that I was thinking OMG! I just thought I knew about technology. I have used computers my whole life and never realized what I was missing until now. This class has taught me that learning is fun, no "Burp Back Education" here. It was a challenge, but as I learned the more I enjoyed. By learning the usefulness of technology through websites, web pages, databases, blogs and podcast this will enable me to be a better educator.

I intend to use these technological resources in my classroom in hopes of creating a classroom environment free of "burp back".

Most of all I have built relationships with my peers. The comments on my blog really helped me. They were encouraging, while also creating good laugh now and then. It was funny, the way I kept checking to see who commented on my blog. Thanks to all that commented on my blog.

No comments: